Dudu osun which translates into 'black soap' is the age-long remedy made the traditional way, by hand, using only pure natural ingredients and herbs from the tropical rain forest and savannah regions.
- Infused with aloe vera and natural vitamins.
- Benefits against premature facial lines and wrinkles - Great for any skin type.
- Pleasantly scented with osun (camwood extract).
- Enriched with native honey and citrus juices.
- Promotes a more even, clearer blemish-free complexion.
- Luxurious beauty soap.
- A traditional African solution to invigorated and refreshed healthy skin.
This pleasantly fragrant sweet smelling soap cleanses, heals and renews the skin, leaving it smooth, soft and refreshed.
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- 100% Natural Ingredients
Dudu osun black soap restores, cleanses, exfoliates, nourishes, protects, refreshes and renews your skin. Dudu-osun soap restores damaged skin and is great for people with dry skin, particularly great at smoothing the skin on the feet, leaving a smoother and softer appearance with gradual use. Helps with healing chronic dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, acne, freckles, dark spots, promoting softer smoother, brighter skin and clears acne prone skin conditions.
Camwood contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help fight illness causing germs.
This is a must have bar for summer sandal weather. Scrub away dry, callused skin to reveal that sexy smooth skin for those amazing sandals!
Each bar of soap produces a nice rich lather. To make your bar last longer, allow it to dry after each use.
This soap comes individually wrapped and boxed for freshness.
NAFDAC Registration number: 02-0020
Made by Tropical Naturals Ltd.
Store in a cool and dry place.
- 150ml/150g each soap bar.
- 7900g/7.9Kg per box of 48 soap bars.
Palm kernel oil, cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, shea butter, water, pure honey, lime juice, osun (camwood) Baphia Nitida, aloe vera, lemon juice, fragrance.
Also great as a party bag gift or goody bag filler.
Ships from the United Kingdom.