- Brand Name: Nature's Plus
- Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
- Weight: 25ML / 0.85 Ounces
- Quantity: 1
Tea tree Oil is known for its purifying effect. The oil deeply cleanses as an antibacterial liquid, is colourless and does not sting.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil penetrates deep into the skin, providing an invisible layer that may assist with the management of problem skin.
- Cleanses & Protects - Australia's Original 100% pure and naturally sourced tea tree antiseptic oil cleanses and protects skin.
- First Aid Antiseptic - Our oil is intended to prevent infections and relieve minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 100% Naturally Sourced, Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil - We believe in the pure power of plant oils to restore and protect your skin. Our oil does not contain synthetic parabens, SLS, SLES or harsh detergents.
- Skin Friendly Formula - To lower the risk of skin sensitization, our oil contains minimal amounts of para-cymene, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
- Solutions From Nature - For over forty years, Thursday Plantation has been harnessing the power of nature’s oils. Whether you're treating skin or restoring it, we've got you and your family's health and skincare needs covered.
How to Use Directions:
For skin hygiene and protection. Apply sparingly, directly to skin or with cotton swab. Do not cover the applied area. Can be diluted with carrier oil: 5 drops per 10mL.
For external use only.
Apply to appropriate areas morning and night.
Hazards and Cautions: Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if safety seal at mouth of tube is broken. Suitable for adults.
For external use only. Highly concentrated - not to be applied undiluted to sensitive skin. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene.
- No petrochemicals
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic parabens
- No SLS or SLES
- No synthetic preservatives